Our “Team Building Tomar – Treasure Of The Templars” program present a suggestion of a cultural entertainment activities for a full day spent in the region of Tomar. Our suggestions are fully customizable to always meet the needs and expectations of our customers:
- Transport from Organization Headquarters – City of Tomar – Organization Headquarters;
- Welcome Coffee;
- Peddy-Paper “Treasure of the Templars”:
This peddy-paper at the Historic Center Tomar, fully developed by our team, has a competition component among the participants, who will be challenged to solve a set of challenges and puzzles. The story line is related to the mystique of the Knights Templar and to all the legends and mysteries associated with them. The city of Tomar was founded in 1160 by the templar master Gualdim Pais. It was always considered the capital of these mysterious knights and, later, of the Order of Christ, who succeeded them. This game allows the participants to get to know the main monuments of the city of Tomar in a fun and dynamic way, in which the collaboration and help of the members of the group will contribute to the success of the “mission”. The dynamics of sending clues and responding to them are performed in an interactive way using the WhatsApp mobile application. The game has a strong interactive component with the local population and includes tasting of typical products from Tomar, with the inclusion of tastings of regional sausages and cheeses, typical sweets, liquors, etc.
This peddy-paper has two optional versions: the “Initiate” version or the “Master” version.
The “Initiate” version has an approximate duration of 2,5 hours which can start in the early morning or afternoon. The scenery is the Templar city of Tomar and the respective points of interest.
The “Mestre” version has a total duration of 8 hours (divided into III chapters), with lunch included:
– Chapter I is played in the Templar city of Tomar.
– Chapter II is played during lunch that will take place in a medieval restaurant or in a typical restaurant, both located in the historic center of Tomar.
– Chapter III will be played in one of the following places: At the Templar castle and at the Convento de Cristo in Tomar or at the Almourol castle (30 minutes from Tomar), according to the client’s wishes.
- Lunch or dinner at a Medieval Historic Restaurant or a Typical Restaurant.
Team Building Tomar – Optional activities:
- Meeting room, equipped with audiovisual media, for presentations or internal company work;
- Visit to the local winery, with commented wine tasting and a snack with regional products;
- Musical entertainment;
- Guided visit to the Convent of Christ and the Templar Castle of Tomar;
- Descent on the Tejo River by canoe with disembarkation and visit to the Almourol Castle or descent on the Zêzere River from the Castelo de Bode Dam to the historic village of Constância;
- Horse riding experience in the village of Golegã;