Our “Team Building Évora – Under Siege By Napoleon Bonaparte’s Troops” program present a suggestion of a cultural entertainment activities for a full day spent in the Évora region. Our suggestions are fully customizable to always meet the needs and expectations of our customers:
- Transport from the Organization’s Headquarters – wine production farm in the Évora Region – Organization Headquarters;
- Welcome Coffee;
- Meeting room, equipped with audiovisual media, for presentations or internal company work;
- Visit to the Vineyards, Cellar and Cellars;
- Team Building activity “Being a winemaker for a day”:
The participants are winemakers in one of the phases of making a wine, the blending phase, in which, after vinification, the wines in extreme and properly aged in oak, it is time to choose the best lot. Wines are blended using four different varieties of grapes, the percentages of each wine being chosen for the final blend, taking into account their characteristics – it is essential for the final harmony of the blend. Each team assumes the role of producer, and its members must strive to produce the best blend of wine, give it a name for sale in the national market and design a label to promote the brand.
- Typical lunch at the winery with live music performed by a traditional group from Cante Alentejano (which is an intangible heritage of humanity distinguished by UNESCO). Includes wine tasting at the same time as lunch;
- Peddy-Paper “Under siege by Napoleon Bonaparte’s troops” in the Historic Center of Évora:
The story line of the peddy-paper is related to the French invasions of 1808. Team activity with the use of new technologies, combining the game of peddy-paper with the discovery and visit to the most emblematic monuments of the city of Évora, with a strong interactive component with the local population and tasting of typical products from Évora, with the inclusion of regional olive oil and cheese tasting, conventual sweets, liqueurs, etc.
- Dinner in a typical and traditional restaurant (classified in the top 5 local restaurants according to TripAdvisor) located in the Historic Center of Évora, with the possibility of exclusive reservation only for your group, with or without music animation interpreted with voice and piano performed Portuguese music.
Team Building Évora – Optional activities:
- Karting competition;
- Alentejo cuisine workshop;
- Alentejo singing workshop;
- Hot air balloon ride;