We suggest a cultural entertainment program for a full day spent in the Santarém region. All of our suggestions are fully customizable to always meet the needs and expectations of our customers:
- Transport from Organization Headquarters – City of Santarém – Organization Headquarters;
- Welcome Coffee;
- Peddy-paper “April 25th, Ongoing Revolution”:
This peddy-paper, played in the Historic Center of Santarém, was fully developed by our team. There is a competition component among the participants, who will be challenged to solve a set of challenges and puzzles. The story-line is related to the eve of the 1974 Portuguese revolution, when the great powers of the cold war, USA and the USSR, through the CIA and the KGB, attempt to sabotage the success of the revolution. The famous captain of April, Salgueiro Maia, left the Practical Cavalry School of Santarém, at dawn on April 25th, to start the “Cravos Revolution” in command of a column of armored cars. This game allows the participants to get to know the main monuments of the city of Santarém in a fun and dynamic way, in which the collaboration and help between the elements of the group will contribute to the success of the “mission”. The dynamics of sending clues and responding to them is done in an interactive way using the WhatsApp mobile application. The game has a strong interactive component with the local population and includes tasting of typical products from the Santarém region, with the inclusion of regional sausages and cheeses, typical sweets, liquors, etc.
- Typical lunch at a winery in the Santarém region. Includes wine tasting at the same time as lunch:
During the afternoon, participants will have the opportunity to visit the farm, the vineyards and winery, as well as meet the famous Lusitanian Horses and watch a demonstration of the art of falconry that has been recognized as an Intangible Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO. During the afternoon they will also have the opportunity to learn and dance to typical Fandango Ribatejo music, with the musical entertainment of a local folk group.
- Typical dinner in a family home, located in a village of fascinating avian culture, with tasty gastronomic dishes based on fish from the Tagus river caught by the family itself.
- Meeting room, equipped with audiovisual media, for presentations or internal company work;
- Boat trip on the Tagus river with a visit to avian fishing communities;
- Bullfighting or horseback riding experience;